IVF Donor Eggs with Best IVF center in Delhi
Many women suffering from poor egg quality have found a path to motherhood through donor eggs treatment. Even for menopausal women, the uterus can be made healthy and childbearing through hormonal preparation and donor egg IVF provides a high chance of successful pregnancy. Patient should plan treatment with Best IVF center in Delhi
Success Rate Of Egg Donor IVF:
The rate of success with donor egg IVF is about 60% per single attempt, and up to 90% in 3 attempts.
Donor Egg Sources And Profile:
- Quality egg donors are sourced from verified agencies and donor eggs
- They range from lower to middle class background or could be college educated.
- All the necessary blood screening tests including HIV and Thalassemia profile is done.Only after stringent screening, the egg donors are selected.
- The egg donor’s profile is shared if you so desire.
- All eggs from a single donor can be provided exclusively to intending parents or can be shared with another patient. While shared egg donation lowers the cost, but it does not allow for a frozen cycle if the first cycle is unsuccessful.
Matching Of Egg Donor:
The prospective donor is selected by matching key physical characteristics like height, weight, skin color, eye and hair color. The attempt is to make the child look as similar as possible to the prospective parents. Yet one must accept that even brothers and sisters of the same family may look very different even when born biologically to the same set of genetic parents, hence IVF might not always provide a familiar looking child either. We have donors from all parts of the country to help match the physical profile of each couple that comes to us.
Egg Donor Process: in Best IVF center in Delhi
- The process begins by stimulating the donor with Gonadotropin injection for about 10-12 days, followed by the retrieval of the egg.
- The process if begun only once screening processes like blood tests and ultrasounds of the recipient are normal. If any abnormality like fibroid etc. is detected, it is treated before proceeding with Best ivf center in Delhi.
- Estrogen tablets or Lupron and Estrogen tablets are administered recipient to prepare the recipient. This preparation may take anywhere between 2 – 6 weeks, depending upon the selected protocol.
- The husband’s sperm sample is collected on the day of the egg retrieval. The egg and the sperms are then fertilized in the lab and the embryos are transferred to the recipient’s uterus a few days later.
Estimated Time Required:
The treatment is usually begun one month before your estimated month of IVF cycle, and is matched with the donor’s cycle along with preparation of your endometrium. The preparation of the endometrium may take between 2 to 6 weeks.If medications are collected from us in advance, your stay can be reduced from one month to 7 to 10 days,which is roughly the time of the embryo transfer.
Number Of Visits And Hospitalization:
The total number of required visits varies from 3 – 6, without any overnight hospitalisation. Embryo transfer is a day care procedure and the husband is required to visit on the day of the egg pick up. The alternative of freezing sperms beforehand is also an option.
Success rates for IVF and IVF with eggs donation
- Women under 35 have a 41-43% chance of having a baby.
- Women 35 to 37 have a 33-36% chance of having a baby.
- Women 38 to 40 have a 23-27% chance of having a baby.
- Women over 40 have a 13-18% chance of having a baby.
Is donor eggs more successful?
Donor egg or sperm is associated with a higher success rate in treating infertility,” suggests Dr Tiwari. In fact, studies suggest that couples going in for a donor egg IVF cycle have a 50 to 60% likelihood of conceiving in the first attempt—a number that goes up to 90% with multiple attempts.