Dr. Poonam Mishra
Throughout her Educational Journey, Dr Poonam Mishra had been an exclusive student and the recipient of Silver, Gold and Bronze Medals for various examinations and contests.
she is understanding, compassionate, and empathetic towards her patient. She supports her patients with the best available information and options of fertility treatments, before carrying any process, while simultaneously respecting their individual values and preferences. Her Experience along with Individualised patient-centric approach has helped countless couples in treating their infertility issues and helping them live their dream of parenthood.
Dr Poonam Mishra : Sr ivf consultant In Medicover fertility
- M.B.B.S (Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science, Sewagram (Maharashtra))
- M.D (Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Sucheta Kriplani Hospital University of Delhi, New Delhi)
- Rotatory Internship (Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science & Associated Hospital, Sewagram, Maharashtra)
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi)
Gaining her expertise in fertility and IVF, Dr Poonam Mishra has to her credit, several research papers and articles published in various National and International journals. Some of them are:
- 2018: Majumdar A, Mishra P. Management of a Rare Case of Post IVF Triplet Ectopic Pregnancy Post Bilateral Tubal Occlusion. Invest Gynecol Res Women’s Health. 2(3). IGRWH.000537.2018.
- 2017: Majumdar A, Mishra P. Series of 18 Cases of Clomiphene Resistant Anovulatory Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Altered Response to FSH Stimulation. J Fertil In Vitro IVF Worldw Reprod Med Genet Stem Cell Biol4:194. doi:10.4172/2375-4508.1000194
- 2016-2017: Project work titled, ‘the efficacy of vitrified day-5 versus day-6 blastocyst in frozen thawed embryo transfer cycle’. Supervisor – Dr Abha Majumdar.