Pacific Fertility Center of Los Angeles
Las Vegas Fertility
Overlake Reproductive Health
Main Line Fertility
Dallas Fort Worth Fertility Associates
Wisconsin Fertility Institute
Institute for Human Reproduction
San Diego Fertility
How to select the best IVF clinic for you
Ten best IVF clinics in the US and Choosing your fertility clinic isn’t an easy or straightforward process. As you decide which clinic to pursue, consider these six criteria:
- Ten best IVF clinics in the US Location. Many intended parents travel for their IVF treatment. Know that this will add an extra layer of logistical and financial considerations if you choose a fertility clinic that’s not driving distance away from your place of residency. If you live on the West Coast (or somewhere close to top-tier fertility treatments), you won’t need to travel excessively. If travel is something you want to prevent as much as possible, look for IVF clinics with facilities near your town or state.
- Ten best IVF clinics in the US Services. Whether you’re a same-sex couple searching for egg donation and surrogacy alongside IVF or you’re simply hoping to access fertility testing, make sure that the fertility clinic you select can suit your present and long-term fertility needs. Additional fertility services to look for include Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS), Gender Selection, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), and Sperm Spinning for HIV-positive intended parents.
- Pricing. Fertility treatment is expensive. Select a fertility clinic that caters to your financial needs and comforts with a variety of pricing packages, discounts, payment plans, and guidance that can walk you through this journey. Your treatment should be sensitive to your financial constraints yet realistic with the scope of treatment needed.
- Doctors. Fertility treatment can be emotionally challenging, and you deserve the best care possible along your journey. To get a better sense of fertility doctors at each clinic, you can read testimonials and reviews from past patients about their experiences. Note that some fertility clinics provide very limited access to patient-doctor communications, and others allow you to freely talk to your IVF doctors. If you’d like to have a close relationship with your IVF doctor, or you’d like them to perform basic procedures like ultrasounds, ask each fertility clinic how they approach this.
- Facilities. Some fertility clinics don’t have their own facilities to perform ultrasounds, egg retrievals, egg freezing, screening, or other critical services along your fertility journey. Make sure to ask about this upfront if you’re in communication with a clinic, as this can add additional time and resources to your journey.
- Success rates. Every year, the CDC collects and reports on fertility clinic outcomes across the country. Each clinic should openly communicate its success rates–and if they don’t, that’s a good indicator that it might not be the best fertility clinic for your journey. But don’t use this as your sole indicator of which clinics are great–there are some cutting-edge clinics who are willing to take on more challenging cases, and who have their success rates suffer as a result–make sure to understand the context when reviewing success rates.
1. Pacific fertility center of Los Angeles [PFCLA]
PFCLA is the leading fertility clinic on the west coast, with world-renowned fertility doctors responsible for the birth of over 13,500 babies across 75 countries. Intended parents that come to PFCLA can access comprehensive fertility services, from male and female factor infertility testing to egg freezing and IVF.
The fertility clinic has played a significant role in supporting the LGBTQ+ community throughout their family planning process, bringing over 1,500 babies into their homes. They have state-of-the-art IVF facilities and perform all preimplantation genetic screenings by your fertility doctor. You’ll even receive a dedicated team of nurses and doctors to guide you throughout this process, every step of the way.
PFCLA’s success rates are among the top in the nation, with a 53.1% live birth rate per embryo transfer than the U.S. average of 37.8%. That means intended parents coming to PFCLA have a 40% higher chance of taking home a baby than the national average.
2. Las Vegas Fertility
Las Vegas fertility center is Ten best IVF clinics in the US an international destination for high-quality, inclusive fertility care for patients regardless of their nationality, sexual orientation, or marital status. At Las Vegas fertility, their tenured team of fertility experts is passionate about helping people grow their families. In fact, many of their team members are former fertility patients themselves providing a uniquely compassionate perspective in every patient interaction.
On top of their caring nature, they’ve combined advanced science, excellent success rates, focus on safety, long-standing stability, and extensive patient support combine to create a positive experience for every man and woman in their care.
3. Overlake Reproductive Health
Overlake reproductive health is nationally recognized for its high IVF success rates as a “go-to” clinic for a thorough baseline evaluation to diagnose factors contributing to male and female factor infertility.
In addition to providing thorough baseline fertility testing, Overlake Reproductive Health is committed to thoroughly discussing with each patient and partner to formulate individualized treatment plans tailored to your needs and fertility interests.
On top of their high success rates and thorough fertility testing, Overlake Reproductive Health is one of the only clinics in Washington State offering minimally invasive removal of fibroids and endometrial polyps–helping couples and individuals suffering from infertility caused by reproductive challenges.
4. Main Line Fertility
Main Line Fertility is a leading IVF clinic for patients and couples experiencing infertility around the greater Philadelphia area and around the East Coast. They help individuals and couples achieve pregnancy through advanced reproductive technologies and fertility treatments in their state-of-the-art facilities using the very latest research and technology.
They’ve supported patients from China, France, Germany, England, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Philippines, Africa, and Saudi Arabia, and their reproductive endocrinologists, nurses, and international patient coordinators coordinate with your doctors to ensure that fertility testing and monitoring can occur conveniently and close to your home.
5. Dallas Fort Worth Fertility Associates
DFW Fertility Associates is dedicated to providing high-quality medical care in a sensitive, caring, and safe environment. DFW Fertility associates are proudly founded on superior IVF success rates, personalized patient care, cutting-edge technology, and affordable fertility treatment costs. Their team of 5 reproductive endocrinologists serves patients in 3 locations throughout the Dallas Fort-Worth Area.
Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates is a proud member of SART (Society for American Reproductive Technology). They report their success rates, giving you full transparency into their likelihood of achieving a pregnancy.
6. Extend Fertility
Extend Fertility was founded on the premise that democratizing egg freezing could ultimately change the fertility industry and deliver better results. Since its founding, Extend Fertility has helped thousands of patients on their fertility journey through egg freezing and IVF – putting them in charge of their fertility future instead of letting time dictate the path.
Extend Fertility began offering egg freezing at 40% below the national average cost. In 2017, they expanded to provide a full range of infertility services, including IVF, in a small practice environment, that is more personal, higher quality, and data-driven.
7. Wisconsin Fertility Institute
Wisconsin Fertility Institute provides care based on the latest medical evidence for a wide range of conditions, including all aspects of infertility, women’s hormonal problems, abnormal female structural anatomy, and complex gynecologic surgery. Their services include traditional medical interventions and complementary and alternative medical approaches. This includes hormone treatments, fertility surgery, artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization, donor sperm and oocytes, surrogacy and gestational carriers, and semen and ovarian tissue cryopreservation.
They take a compassionate, personal, professional and respectful approach to providing care. Wisconsin Fertility Institute is led by world-renowned infertility specialists. Our founders include a surgeon who has taught advanced treatment of infertility to doctors around the world and the only fertility-focused, advanced laparoscopic fellowship-trained surgeon in the state.
8. CCRM Fertility
As a global pioneer in fertility science, research, and treatment, CCRM offers its patients best-in-class patient care and access to a network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovative technology cutting-edge labs.
CCRM Fertility was founded in 1987 by Dr. William Schoolcraft and, since its inception, has achieved international recognition for clinical excellence and advanced research in the field of reproductive medicine. CCRM’s proprietary approach has resulted in patient outcomes that far exceed the industry average for live births.
9. Institute for Human Reproduction
IHR has been at the forefront of assisted reproductive technologies in the Chicagoland area since 2004. Led by internationally known Medical Director Ilan Tur-Kaspa, MD, IHR specializes in helping individuals and families realize their most cherished family dreams. Their team of dedicated medical professionals offers a comprehensive range of safe and effective infertility, IVF, and PGT treatments to accomplish fertility solutions.
IHR is committed to providing comprehensive, individualized, patient-centered care. The IHR team offers the essential components of successful IVF: a quality team of IVF experts, access to the newest IVF technology and science available, and truly compassionate care for patients.
10. San Diego Fertility
San Diego Fertility Center is a fertility center with locations in Southern California and New York City. SDFC creates families by providing leadership in the field of advanced reproductive technologies, In-Vitro Fertilization, third-party reproduction, andrology, and research. With offices on both the East Coast and West Coast, intended parents across the U.S. and beyond can access the fertility care they need.
The staff members at San Diego Fertility’s reproductive centers have experience working with language interpreters to meet all patients’ needs, so international intended parents can set up accommodations.
Typical cost of IVF in USA
A mini IVF cycle in Los Angeles typically costs about $8700. A conventional basic IVF cycle starts at $12.000 including all professional office visits and laboratory fees. While some fertility clinics advertise cheaper IVF prices, those clinics typically do not include all necessary services like ICSI, assisted hatching, hormone levels or pregnancy tests. (this is a price estimate, which may not be exact fact and may change on an individual basis).Conventional IVF treatment requires injectable fertility medications that range between $2000-$4000. Fortunately, medication manufacturers offer discounts up to 75% based on individual circumstances. A frozen embryo transfer treatment plan begins at about $4500.The least expensive option is to perform a fresh embryo transfer directly after egg retrieval. This will avoid the need for an additional frozen embryo transfer. These prices are estimates and we cannot guarantee them.The least expensive option is to perform a fresh embryo transfer directly after egg retrieval. This will avoid the need for an additional frozen embryo transfer.Other optional services include preimplantation genetic screening of the embryo. This will detect chromosomal anomalies prior to implantation. While this greatly improves your success rates, it increases the cost of treatment.Utilizing help from a third party, in example an egg donor will significantly increase your treatment costs.Your fertility specialist will discuss what is the most appropriate option for your age.
What is the cost of IVF in Delhi and Best IVF center in India?
IVF Treatment cost depends on the type of the treatment because selecting the right treatment is directly associated with a high success rate. In addition, the IVF treatment may sometimes be combined with other additional treatments to optimize the chances of pregnancy. These additional treatments can lead to an increment in the overall cost of the treatment. These costs are not very high when compared to the main IVF procedure cost.
Here is the indicative IVF cost in Delhi: compare with IVF cost in India and Ten best IVF clinics in the US
|IVF Procedure ICSI||4000 USD|
|IVF With Frozen Embryo Transfer||2500 USD|
|IVF With DONOR EGG||5000 USD|
|IVF With DONOR SPERM||4500 USD|
|IVF With PESA/TESA||4500 USD|
|IVF With M-TESE||6000 USD|
|IVF With SURROGACY||8000 USD|
|IVF With DONOR SURROGACY||10000 USD|
|IVF with EMBRYO GLUE||4500 USD|
|IVF with RI Witness Service||5000 USD|