About Dr. Gauri Agarwal
Dr. Gauri Agarwal is an internationally recognized Infertility & IVF Specialist with over 15 years of experience in gynecology and infertility. Dr. Gauri Agarwal has received her training in IVF & embryology from some of the most prestigious institutes in Belgium & Singapore. With her vast experience and know-how, Dr. Gauri Agarwal is widely recognized as one of the leading infertility specialists in India. She is also the Founder-Director of Seeds of Innocence, a reputed chain of IVF Centres and Genestrings Diagnostics Centre, a state-of-the-art genetic diagnostic laboratory.
Dr. Gauri Agarwal has received many prestigious awards and recognitions. She can be rightly called a visionary in the field of IVF, having been the pioneer in implementing path-breaking research and use of new technologies/ techniques like PRP and genetic screening (PGS/ PGD) to achieve success rates of up to 78% along with an assurance of healthy term pregnancy and genetically healthy baby.
She is a philanthropist at heart and has been working tirelessly for the cause of women’s health, especially in rural areas around Delhi NCR, educating people about the misconceptions around infertility, helping address the taboo surrounding it which is the case of mental trauma for many women. Besides this, Dr. Gauri Agarwal has adopted a village in the outskirts of Mathura, ensuring good quality primary healthcare for its residents.
- M.B.B.S., Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Medical College, Pune
- D.N.B., National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi
- M.D. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), Texila American University Consortium
- Fellowship, Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) & Reproductive Endrinology/Infertility, Ghent University, Belgium
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) course for Embryologist (Developmental Biology & Embryology), National University of Singapore
Senior Consultant, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Yashoda Hospital & Research Centre
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- PRP & ovarian rejuvenation
- Genetic Screening (PGS/ PGD)
- Fellowship, Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) & reproductive endrinology/infertility, Ghent University, Belgium
- Fellowship, infertility, endoscopy & ultra-sonography
Accomplishments & Awards
- Rashtra Rattan Samman for her philanthropic endeavours, including her efforts in providing quality healthcare to under privileged and empowering programs for single mothers- 2016
- National Quality Excellence Award from Quality Congress & Global Brands Network for ensuring highest level of quality at her centres alongwith providing guidance to Laqshya program- 2017
- Dynamic Entrepreneur of the Year from Six Sigma Healthcare- 2017
- Governing Body Member, Nationwide Quality of Care Network (NQOCN), Indian Paediatrics
- National Mentor for Mother & Child Health, Laqshya Quality Program, Government of India (GoI)
- Cervical cytology & colposcopy training course