What is the IVF treatment cost in Mumbai?
The cost of IVF treatment cost in mumbai differs depending upon the type you opt for. So, the above cost is not the same for all types. On this page, we have given complete guide of IVF Cost in Mumbai by its types.
The IVF treatment cost in Mumbai at Mcurefertility centre’s starts onwards at Rs. 125,000+injections*. The cost of IVF generally lies between Rs. 1,10,000 to Rs. 4,00,000 in Mumbai, this cost is the culmination of various factors like the city of treatment (location), your IVF center, patients’ health condition, and more like Self IVF, IVF with Donor Sperm, Donor Eggs etc. The most common & significant factors that impact the IVF cost in Mumbai are the number of cycles self ivf, stimulation drugs & medicine, expertise & experience of the IVF doctor in Mumbai, and the age of both male & female partners. While some couples may get success in the very first cycle and average success rate is 65 to 70 % in self cycles, for others it may take more which directly adds to your total cost. Location is another significant factor that adds to the cost of your IVF treatment. The IVF treatment cost in Mumbai can widely differ from other cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Kolkata, and more.
Our Programs in IVF Treatment cost in Mumbai include the following treatments at the best affordable packages:
- Basic IVF treatment
- IVF with Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- IVF with Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- IVF with Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration, Testicular sperm aspiration, Testicular Sperm Extraction.
- IVF with Donor eggs
- IVF with Donor Sperm
- IVF with Embryo Donation
- IVF with Surrogacy
- IVF with preimplantation genetic screening or preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGS/PGD).
- Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection (IMSI)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
|IVF Treatment in Mumbai||IVF Cost in Mumbai|
|IVF Treatment||Approx. Rs.1,15,000 to Rs.2,65,000|
|IUI Treatment||Rs.15,000 to Rs.25,000|
|Frozen Embryo Transfer||Rs.50,000 + Medicines|
|ICSI Treatment||Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,50,000|
|IMSI Treatment||Approx. Rs.2,50,000|
|Assisted Hatching||Rs.30,000 to Rs.50,000|
|IVF with Donor egg’s||Rs. 2,40,000 to Rs. 3,00,000|
|IVF WITH Embryo Donation||Rs 1,50,000 to Rs 3,00,000|
How IVF treatment process at Mcurefertility Centre’s
- Egg Collection process: The eggs are retrieved from the woman’s uterus under anesthesia and with anesthesia usually last for half an hour.
- Fertilization process: The retrieved eggs are then fertilized with your mael partner’s sperm under a culture medium in the fertility laboratory.
- Embryo Development and fertilization check : The fertilized eggs known as the embryos are put in the incubator for a few days for full embryo development.
- Embryo Transfer: 1 to 2 embryos of the best quality are picked and implanted into women’s uterus in OT and some patient need anesthesia.
- Pregnancy beta-HCG: After 2 weeks of implantation you’re checked to see whether the embryo is implanted in the uterus lining. If yes, Pregnancy is confirmed. if beta-hcg value is more than 10 but more then 200 consider good value.
- Follow-Ups with doctor : You’re monitored on a scheduled basis to have a healthy successful and do ultrasound to check pregnancy and delivery.
Common causes of Infertility
If you’ve got a thought in your mind, “what could be your reason for infertility?” we’ve provided a table below based on your concern:
|Male Infertility||Female infertility|
|Poor semen quality- Oligoasthenospermia, teratozoospermia.||Low ovarian reserves|
|No sperm count- azoospermia.||Poor quality of eggs|
|Blocked passage- Obstructive azoospermia||Advanced age|
|Poor sperm quality- Non-obstructive azoospermia.||Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) Deficiency|
|Hormonal problems- Hypogonadism.||endometriosis|
|Erectile dysfunction||Tubal factors|
|Retrograde ejaculation.||Recurrent misscarriage|
|varicocele.||Irregular menstrual cycle|
|Smoking, pollution, stress, etc.||Fibroids|
Here you can find the list of Top 10 Best IVF Centres in Mumbai and Success Rates, Services & working fertility specialists in Mumbai. The best IVF centers in Mumbai are chosen based on IVF success rates in Mumbai, treatment quality, patient’s opinion, doctor’s qualification, and location accessibility:
Saraogi Hospital and IRIS IVF Center, Mumbai (Best IVF Centre in Mumbai)
Rhia Fertility and IVF Centre, Mumbai, (Best IVF Centre in Mumbai)
Nova Fertility Clinic, Mumbai(Best IVF Centre in Mumbai)
Bloom IVF Lilavati Hospital – Infertility Solutions, Infertility Center, Mumbai(Best IVF Center in Mumbai)
Aarush IVF & Endoscopy Centre, Mumbai (Best IVF Centre in Mumbai)
IVF Spring Fertility Centre, Mumbai (Best IVF Centre in Mumbai)
Zoi Fertility, Mumbai (Best IVF Centre in Mumbai)
Jilla Hospital, Mumbai (Best IVF Centre in Mumbai)
Rotunda-The Center for Human Reproduction, Mumbai (Best IVF Centre in Mumbai)
Morpheus Andheri International IVF Center, Mumbai (Best IVF Centre in Mumbai)
We have simplified the list of the top 5 Best IVF doctors in Mumbai who provides affordable treatment with a maximum IVF success rate.
Dr. Mohit Saraogi, Mumbai (Infertility Specialist)
- Education & Experience: M.D, D.N.B, D.G.O, F.C.P.S, I.C.O.G (Fellow), M.B.B.S., M.N.A.M.S | 12 years experience | ( IVF Doctor/Specialist/Gynaecologist )
- Practicing Hospital: Saraogi Hospital & IRIS IVF Centre, Mumbai
- Address & Directions: Khetan Apartment, S. V. Road, Malad (W), opp. Telephone Exchange, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400064
- Doctor Availability: Mon-Sat – 10:30 AM – 08:00 PM
Dr. Firuza Parikh, Mumbai (Infertility Specialist)
- Education & Experience: M.D., D.G.O., D.F.P., F.C.P.S., Dip. N.B.E. 29 years of experience in ART, IVF, ICSI, Sperm / Egg & Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy, Male Infertility. Pioneer in India for Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening.
- Practicing Hospital: Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai
- Address & Directions: Jaslok – FertilTree International Centre, Department of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics, 8th Floor, Jaslok Hospital and Research Center Dr. G, Pedder Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026
Dr. Jatin Shah, Mumbai (Infertility Specialist)
- Education & Experience: M.D., D.G.O in obstetrics and gynecology
- Practicing Hospital: Mumbai Fertility Clinic & IVF Center, Mumbai
- Address & Directions: 66-C, Motiwala Building, 1st Floor, A.K Marg, (West), opposite August Kranti Maidan, Gowalia Tank, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026
Dr. Hrishikesh Pai, Mumbai (Infertility Specialist)
- Education & Experience: MD, FRCOG (UK), MSc (USA), FCPS, FICOG
- Practicing Hospital: Bloom IVF Group with 8 IVF centers
- Address & Directions: A-791, Lilavati Hospital, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Dr. Shubhada S. Khandeparkar, Mumbai (Infertility Specialist)
- Education & Experience: MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, FICS, Fellow of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FICOG) | Infertility Specialist, Gynecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon, 39 Years Experience Overall (37 years as a specialist)
- Practicing Hospital: Dr. Khandeparkar’s Infertility and IVF Centre, Mumbai
- Address & Directions: 157, Bhagyalaxmi, Sir Bhalchandra Rd, Hindu Colony, Dadar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400014
- How Much Does IVF Cost in Delhi? IVF Success Rate in Delhi
- Iswarya Fertility Centre Malakpet Hyderabad
- Top 5 Best IVF Centres in Moradabad
- Dr Anu Chawla UK based IVF Specialist