Dr. Bindu Garg – Infertility Specialist in gurgaon
Dr. Bindu Garg is a well known Infertility & Dr. Bindu Garg Infertility Specialist IVF Doctor in Delhi NCR and has more than 39 years of experience in this field. She is also the co-founder of Neelkanth Hospital, Gurgaon. During this tenure, Dr. Bindu Garg has brought a smile to the faces of thousands of couples not only in India but worldwide. She has also trained many post-graduated gynecologists in laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, IVF, and other infertility tools.
Dr. Bindu Garg is one of the most trusted and recommended IVF specialist in Delhi by her patients because of her expertise and excellent results she always delivers
Dr. Bindu Garg is a Gynecologist and Infertility Specialist in DLF Phase III, Gurgaon and has an experience of 41 years in these fields. Dr. Bindu Garg practices at Neelkanth Infertility & IVF Hospitals in DLF Phase III, Gurgaon,World Infertility & IVF Centre in Lajpat Nagar, Delhi and La Midas Medical Aesthetics & Wellness Centre in DLF Phase III, Gurgaon. She completed MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in 1981 and MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology from G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1985..
Dr. Bindu Garg Personal Experience
In 2001 Dr. Bindu established her own hospital in Gurgaon named Neelkanth Hospital Pvt. Ltd., with equal contribution with Dr. Himanshu Garg. She is a fellow guide to “Dr. Dawn’s College of Maternal & Child Health” and has taught many post MBBS students in Obstetrics & Gynecology who have been awarded “Diplomat in Obstetrics & Gynecology” by Dr. C.S. Dawn’s College of Maternity & Child Health, Kolkata.
- MBBS:Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in 1981.
- MD:Obstetrics & Gynaecology from G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1985.
- Completed a post-graduate level course in ‘Reproductive Science’ from Monash University, Australia, best center in the world in the field of Reproductive Sciences.
- Undergone a course in ‘Human Reproductive Science’ at Cleveland University, USA, which is the largest Educational Centre of the World.
Skills And Achievements : Dr. Bindu Garg Infertility Specialist in gurgaon
- Honored with “Mahatma Gandhi Samman” in a ceremony held at House of Lords, London. The award was presented to her by Mr. Sandip Verma, Minister of International Development U.K., for her contribution in the field of Infertility treatment in India. ·
- Zee News Award “Swastha Bharat Samman” by Dr. J.P. Nadda, Minister for Health, Govt. of India. ·
- India News Award” for extending Infertility services in India by Dr. J.P. Nadda, Minister for Health, Govt. of India.
- Conferred with “Brand Excellence Award” in Healthcare and Hospitality by ABP News in a ceremony at Mumbai.
- Her Institution was included among distinguished “Power Brand of India” in an International award ceremony held in Dubai.
What is MINI IVF? – Dr. Bindu Garg
Mini IVF, or minimal stimulation IVF, is an infertility treatment similar to standard IVF, but uses less medication to stimulate the woman’s ovaries. Because fewer eggs are retrieved and thus fewer chances for embryos to develop, mini-IVF is less effective than standard IVF.
Medical Registration Verified
Neelkanth Hospital, Main, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Rd, near Guru Dronacharya Metro Station, DLF Phase 3, Gurugram, Haryana