Dr. Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi II fertility specialist in gurgaon
Dr Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi (fertility specialist in gurgaon) and fertility specialist in max hospital is an internationally-trained consultant from the world’s leading IVF centres in England and Singapore. After passing out from the world-renowned Lady Harding Medical College in New Delhi, she worked for almost a decade in the best teaching hospitals in the UK. She was the only Indian to get a distinction award in her coveted MSc Programme in England and has more than 18 years of clinical experience in the field. She has helped set up the Oncofertility Programme for cancer survivors at Max Hospitals, India. The programme is now one of the best in the country. Her passion for research led her to start the Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Programme for patients with a persistent thin lining of the uterus.
Dr. Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi work Experince II fertility specialist in gurgaon
- Specialist Consultant training in high-risk obstetrics & infertility – Leeds Teaching Hospital, UK
- Advance Consultant training in IVF & Reproductive Medicine – Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS, UK
- Advanced specialist training in Infectious Diseases & Male Infertility, Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, London, UK. (First & largest centre in the UK offering fertility treatment to those affected by HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C)
- Fellowship in Embryo biopsy & PGD – Guys & Saint Thomas Hospital, London, UK
- Laparoscopic + minimal access surgery fellowship – AIIMS, New Delhi
- Advanced training in fertility preservation in cancer patients (Onco ART), Reproductive surgery, KK IVF – Women’s & Children Hospital, Singapore
- Senior Resident – UCMS + GTB Hospital, New Delhi
Education & Training : fertility specialist in gurgaon
- M.Sc (with Distinction) in IVF & Reproduction – Bristol, UK
- Diploma (Family Planning, Reproductive & Sexual Health) – London, UK
- MRCOG – London, UK
- MBBS & MD – Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University
- British Fertility Society, UK
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- Reproductive & Sexual Health – Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG), UK
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- The American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
- Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society of India (FOGSI)
- Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- National Association of Reproductive and Child Health of India (NARCHI)
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- South Delhi Gynae Forum
- Plastic Surgeons of India
- Won the prestigious and highest award of FRCOG – Royal College, London, UK
- Won ‘MSc with Distinction’ award in Human Reproduction and IVF – Bristol University, UK
- Won esteemed award ‘FICOG’ – Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists of India
Speciality Interest : Dr. Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi
- Onco-ART in cancer patients
- PGD & embryo biopsy
- IVF & reproductive endocrinology
- Donor /surrogacy
- Recurrent implantation failure
- Fertility preservation
- Male Infertility
- Embryology and quality control in IVF lab
Research paper & Publications
- British Medical Journal, UK
- Web Editor for Fertility Preservation Society of India (Oncofertility)
- Ex-Web Editor for E-based Fertility Programme, UK
OPD Location and IVF consultations : fertility specialist in gurgaon
Max Multi Speciality Centre, Panchsheel Park (fertility specialist in Panchsheel park)
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket (fertility specialist in saket max hospital)
Max Hospital, Gurgaon (fertility specialist in gurgaon)
Max MedCentre, Lajpat Nagar ( Max hospital lajpat nagar )
Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital, Saket (fertility specialist in gurgaon)
Max Multi Speciality Centre, Noida (fertility specialist in Noida)
IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) is a type of assisted reproductive technology which involves a series of procedures to treat fertility and assist with the conception of child. During IVF, mature eggs are collected (retrieved) from your ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. It is true that both men and women have an equal likelihood of suffering from infertility. Due to increased work stress, hectic and fast-paced urban lifestyle, environmental toxins, and delaying marriageable age – the chances of infertility are rising significantly.
Sometimes, a reason inexplicable to infertility may cause more frustration and depression in couple’s life. Therefore, it is important to opt for a fertility treatment process that assures you. We at Max Healthcare are committed to offering the best and ethical treatment for fertility and assisted reproduction.
What is IVF? fertility specialist in max hospital
IVF fertility specialist in max hospital or In-Vitro Fertilization is a process where the egg is retreived and combined with the sperm outside the body i.e., in-glass fertilization, and the fertilized embryo is then transferred to the uterus.
In some cases where the patient uterus is not favourable for the pregnancy we also provide surrogates for them where the surrogate uterus is used for the pregnancy, and the resulting child born is genetically unrelated to the surrogate.
The cause of infertility may include Hormonal imbalance in both men or women, trouble in ovulation in women, problem with fallopian tubes or uterus and some other undiagnosed reason will be possible, Dr Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi IVF.
Infertility treatment at Max Healthcare is precise and success oriented. Our state-of-the-art facility and highly experienced doctors provide exceptional treatment options for various infertility conditions.
Conditions and Treatments
Assisted Reproduction Techniques in fertility specialist in max hospital
Shortened as ART, these techniques use artificial means to achieve pregnancy in a lab. The major methods are Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), and Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).
Natural cycle IVF involves collecting and fertilising the one egg that you release during your normal monthly cycle. The treatment is same as conventional IVF, but no fertility drugs are used in this treatment.
In this fertility treatment, an embryologist uses micromanipulation under a microscope to create a small hole in the outer eggshell layer. It is done to hatch or implant embryos that are unable to escape healthily (intact) from the eggs’ outer covering.
Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is a specialized form for the fertility treatment in males. ICSI is done in order to enhance the fertilization process in IVF by injecting single sperm into mature egg, that is, this procedure only needs single sperm which is directly injected into a mature egg and the fertilized egg is further transferred into the womb.
Recurrent IVF Failure
Today, IVF and ICSI are successful treatment options available for infertile couples. But inspire of a number of transfers with apparently good embryos some cycles don’t end in a successful implantation. We offer various tests aimed to identify the cause of repeated implantation failure and we have a specialization in treating the Recurrent IVF failure with highest success rate.
A blastocyst transfer is done after an IVF or ICSI is performed. A blastocyst is a human embryo that is five, six or seven days old. This embryo is transferred into the womb as it has better chances of leading to pregnancy.
Surgical Sperm Retrieval
In cases where the sperm is absent in ejaculation, Surgical Sperm Retrieval is used to obtain sperm using MESA (Micro-Surgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration), PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration), TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration), and TESE (Testicular Sperm Extraction).
Fertility preservation is the process of saving or protecting eggs or embryos and sperm, so that a person can use them to have biological children in the future. We specialise in providing fertility care for patients who have cancer or where their fertility is at risk. For the ladies who want to establish their career and want to have delayed marriage they can preserve their eggs so that they can use them in future to have children and
Third party reproduction states donor-assisted reproduction in which gestation is provided by third party or donor. This works for both men and women. We provide the surrogates, embryo donors, sperm donor and egg donors to the couple who have failed to conceive through their eggs or sperms.
Today, Infertility treatment cost is competitive, and at Max Healthcare, we strive in providing the best infertility treatment in India.