DR. ANOOP GUPTA – Delhi-IVF and Fertility Research Centre
Dr Anoop Kumar Gupta IVF is considered to be one of the best IVF doctor in Delhi. He is working since 1981. Dr Anoop Kumar Gupta is a pioneer of infertility treatments and ART in India. Dr Gupta has delivered more than 11,000 babies so far. He has treated patients from over 55 countries
- Dr Anoop Gupta IVF Member of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology).
- Dr Anoop Gupta Member of ASRM (American Society of Reproductive Medicine).
- Dr Anoop Gupta Member of UNFDPA (United Nations Family Development Programme).
- Member of FOGSI (Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India).
- Member of IMA (Indian Medical Association).
- Vast experience of 29 years in Reproductive Endocrinology and Artificial reproductive techniques
- Trained at IVF, Osaka Clinic, Japan (ART Techniques)
- Attended a number of National & International conferences related to ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) & presented many papers.
- Attended a special 2 months training course on ICSI in Liverpool Women Hospital U.K in 1996.
- Attended a two week training course on infertility & blastocyst culture in Singapore in 1998.
- More than 100 publications in different News Papers & Magazines in last 6 yrs.
- A known face on TV (On BBC, NDTV, AAJTAK and many more..) for all infertility related programs.
- Dr. Anoop Gupta and Dr Sweta gupta has also attended many conferences globally as a chairperson
Plan Your Visit for IVF Treatment in India with Dr Anoop Gupta
IVF treatment involves only day visits and hence no hospitalization overnight is required. Further, we offer in-house accommodation in our clinic compound and make arrangements with nearby hotels and guesthouses, when we are full. The DIFC team will make you feel at home despite being away from your home. We also arrange both for national or international patient airport pick up and transportation to your pre-booked accommodation at/near our clinic.
Some Points To Consider
- You need to email us scan copies of the passports (1st & last page).
- We will email you an invitation letter along with related documents to help you obtain the medical visa.
- You should be here two days prior to your periods.
- The treatment starts from the second day of your period. (Day 1 is the day when you start your periods)
For IVF/IVF with Egg Donation
- On the first day at DIFC Clinic, You will be engaged in personal/medical HISTORY AUTHENTICATION, EXAMINATION, ULTRASOUND and CONSULTATION with the specialist at the centre.
- Then the doctor will study your case in detail along with your previous reports, do an ultrasound (again if necessary), advise tests or discuss the treatment plan which is most appropriate for you.
- Detailed Counseling will be done at this time as well.
All the possibilities will be clearly laid down in front of you and the DIFC team will help you take the most appropriate informed decision.
- Stimulation takes place for about 10-14 days(varies from patient to patient). Then the eggs are retrieved (ovum retrieval) and the IVF (fertilization of the eggs with the sperms) takes place in the embryology lab. The husband is required to give the semen sample.
- Embryo transfer procedure is done between 3-5 days after the ovum retrieval depending upon the growth and development of your embryos.
- In total- You need to be with us for 3-4 weeks, depending on the individual medical requirements.
- Dr. Isha Khurana Vashisht-Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Top IVF doctors in Delhi || IVF Doctors in Delhi