ART Fertility Clinics India
- ART Fertility Clinics, Delhi is a flagship single-speciality hospital of ART Fertility Clinics, which has recently commenced operations in 2021. It is among the eight such hospitals to start services in India.
- The clinic is a leading institution for Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) which follows WHO standards and is administered by the ESHRE-certified fertility experts.
- In a short span, the clinic has achieved good success levels, in terms of pregnancies and live births.
- Some of the popular treatments at ART Fertility Clinics, Delhi are, IVF, ICSI, IUI, PGT-A/PGT-SR, PGT-M, semen analysis and laparoscopy. Also, physicians are trained to diagnose and treat male fertility, including FNA, TESE, and Micro TESE.
- The infrastructure at the clinic is highly advanced and includes, incubators, Next Generation Sequencer, the Air Handling Unit, 4 Dimensional Ultrasound M/Cs, the RI Witness system. An electronic alarm system is installed with sensors to continuously monitor temperature, humidity, gases associated with key equipment and VOCs.
- The clinical staff at ART Fertility Clinics, Delhi is experienced and well-trained, with training from distinguished medical and human reproduction programs.
- The clinic has in-house blood lab, ultrasound imaging, embryology lab, OR & recovery, genetic testing and counseling.
- ART Fertility Clinics, Delhi offers personalised treatment plans, has compassionate and caring nursing staff and counsellors.
- The premises of the hospital and its layout is designed keeping patient safety in mind. It is spacious, clean and hygienic.
ART Fertility Clinic in the Middle East
At ART Fertility Clinics in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Al Ain & Muscat have helped thousands of couples achieve their dream of parenthood for delivering the highest success rate in the region. Team ART Fertility is here to help you make an informed decision
Treatments & Services
The exact root cause of infertility in a couple is identified and a specific personalised fertility treatment plan is designed based on your medical history, lifestyle, endocrine profile, doing detailed sperm analysis, and Ultrasound.
The exact cause of infertility in a female is diagnosed the chances of a successful pregnancy increases. Our stimulation protocols are completely individualized based upon your hormone levels and the dosages are modified during each treatment
Once the exact cause of infertility in a male is diagnosed the chances of a successful pregnancy increases dramatically. Fertility treatments range from the administration of drugs to surgery for rectifying the problem.
lIst of treatment in ART Fertility clinic world-wide
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) fertility treatments.
- Invitro fertilization (IVF) fertility treatments.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Surgical Sperm Extractions
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Semen Analysis Testing
- Laser-Assisted Hatching
- Donor-Assisted Infertility Treatments
- Egg, Sperm, and embryo cryopreservation.
ART Fertility clinic location :
ART FERTILITY CENTER IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
ART Fertility clinic Abu Dhabi
ART Fertility clinic Dubai
ART Fertility clinic in Al Ain
ART Fertility clinic in oman
ART Fertility center in india
ART Fertility clinic in Gurgoan
ART Fertilty clnic in Delhi
ART Fertility clinic in Mumbai
ART Fertiltiy clinic in Ahmedabad
ART fertility clinic in Hyderabad
ART Fertility clinic in Chennai
Individualized patient care and personalized treatment plans are essential to successful fertility treatments. This approach, in combination with our emphasis on single embryo transfer, leads to extraordinary success rates. ART Fertility Clinics has consistently been one of the most successful clinics in the UAE, with a high live birth rate compared to other clinics. We are one of the highest performing clinic in the Middle East.
ART Fertility Clinic Abu Dhabi
Prof. Dr. Human Fatemi – ART Fertility Clinic Abu Dhabi Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology,
Consultant Reproductive Health
Group Medical Director, ART Fertility Clinics
Prof. Dr. Human M. Fatemi graduated with a M.D. in 1999 at the “Vrije Universiteit Brussel” with magna cum laude. In 2005 he won the Pfizer Educational Grands as the best graduate fellow in gynecology in Brussels, Belgium. In 2008 he was recognized as a subspecialist in reproductive medicine and surgery by ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction) and EBCOG (European Board and College of Obstetrics and Gynecology). During his training and later on, also as a consultant, he has performed several studies in various fields of gynecology and reproductive medicine, and surgery. He successfully defended his PhD in endocrinology of the luteal phase in stimulated and substituted cycles in 2008 at the “Vrije universiteit Brussel”, Belgium. Human M. Fatemi is the author of more than 150 internationally peer-reviewed articles and several book chapters. He held more than 150 invited spoken presentations at international conferences. In 2009, at the age of 35, he received the title of “Clinical Professor” from the University of Brussels.
Dr. Barbara Lawrenz – Specialist Reproductive Medicine and Infertility
Specialist Reproductive Medicine and Infertility
Scientific Director, ART Fertility Clinics
Dr. Barbara Lawrenz obtained her Medical Degree from Germany in 1989 and completed her specialization in Gynecology and Obstetrics in 1995. In 2004, she also gained expertise in Obstetrics and Prenatal Medicine followed by Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Lawrenz is an expert in fertility preservation before cytotoxic therapy in women with malignant diseases and fertility preservation for those undergoing cancer treatment and cancer survivors. She has authored/co-authored 65 pub-med reviewed articles in international journals and additional articles in various prestigious German journals. Dr. Lawrenz was the Head of the IVF Department at Women’s University Hospital Tubingen, Germany, and is an esteemed member of the European Society of Human Reproduction (ESHRE).
Dr. Laura Melado Vidales
Specialist Reproductive Medicine and Infertility
Medical Director, ART Fertility Clinics, Abu Dhabi
Dr. Melado is Specialist in Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Endocrinology/IVF for Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and Dubai Health Authority (DHA). She completed her bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery (University Autónoma in Madrid) in 2002, and her fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for 4 years at the Hospital Universitario La Paz, Madrid (2003-2007), with a rating of Excellent. She completed her Habilitation Thesis on ¨AMH during controlled ovarian stimulation: variability and correlation with IVF outcomes¨ in 2015 with Cum Laude (University Autónoma in Madrid).
As a doctor, she has worked as Ob/Gyn and IVF and Fertility Consultant in Madrid, Spain. After moving to UAE, she joined IVIRMA Middle East in 2016, collaborating in Abu Dhabi and Dubai Clinic.
Dr. Laura Melado is an author of more than 25 internationally peer-reviewed articles and book chapters. Her main research is focused on ovarian reserve and anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH), one of the most important markers for ovarian reserve.
She has participated as a speaker in several international conferences and is also a member of European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), Spanish Board of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (SEGO) and Spanish Fertility Society (SEF).
Dr. Carol Coughlan
Consultant Gynaecologist, Subspecialist Reproductive Medicine & Surgery
Medical Director, ART Fertility Clinics, Dubai
Dr. Carol Coughlan is an RCOG accredited subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery. Dr Coughlan graduated with honours from University College Cork , Ireland in 1997. She was awarded Doctor of Medicine (MD) in July 2013 from the University of Sheffield, UK. Her MD thesis focused on recurrent implantation failure and recurrent miscarriage resulting in many publications and presentations both nationally and internationally. She has an interest in fertility preservation particularly for oncology reasons and prior to relocating to the UAE held the position of Clinical Director, Rotunda/IVF , the National Oncofertility Centre at Rotunda Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
Dr. Mustafa Baris Ata Specialist Reproductive Medicine and Infertility
Specialist Reproductive Medicine and Infertility
- Full Professor and Chairperson, Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Koc University School of Medicine, Turkey.
- Founding Director of the IVF Units at Uludag University (2011 – 2014) and Koç University (2015 – 2021).
- Performed over 5,000 IVF cycles
- Graduate of Istanbul School of Medicine, 1998
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency at Vakıf Gureba Hospital between 1999 – 2003.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology Clinical Training in 2005 at the American Hospital of Istanbul,
- Clinical and Research Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at McGill University, Montreal, Canada, between 2008-2011
- Masters Degree in Clinical Trials from London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine,
- Has over 150 publications in leading journals and textbooks to his credit.
- Served/serves in the editorial boards of leading journals in the field, including Human Reproduction Update, Human Reproduction, Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Canada, Turkish Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology among others.
- President of the Turkish Society of Reproductive Medicine, where he has been on the board of directors since 2012.
- Executive Committee Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (2019-2023).
- Holds multiple awards for research, teaching, and quality of patient care from the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, Turkish Society of Reproductive Medicine, McGill University, Koç University and other institutions.
- Fakih IVF Fertility Center dubai
- Ten best IVF clinics in the US
- Top 10 Best IVF Doctors at Delhi with High Success Rate 2021
- Dr Pooja Uniyal : Medicover Fertility
- Dr Kamini A Rao